Thursday, February 14, 2008

Two from the humor archives

Thursday, cigarette #3

I really should give each of these its own post, not because they each deserve it (although they do) but because I've had more than three cigarettes today. By a factor of seven. At least.

First, fun with cafeteria comment cards:
There are two things I like about this card:

1.) The unintelligble word "BIHVHAR"

2.) The fact that it was written by two people named Motorcycle and Blaze. I bet if your name were Motorcycle, and you met a guy named Blaze, you would know right then and there that you were gonna be best friends.
And Beyond the Fringe:
I think an awful lot of tommyrot has been spoken about juvenile violence. I think we can use this voilence and channel it towards God. It is my aim to get the violence off the streets and into the churches, where it belongs.
Video of the latter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment