Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Autobiographical note

If anyone is wondering why posting has been so sinusoidal around here, the explanation is that, after four years, I finally left New Haven last weekend. I don't want this content-less post showing up on anyone's Google search, so I'll thank everyone pseudonymously: the Delegate; the Anarchist; Post-Attractive Dan; Ms. Raoul Duke; the girl who, ironically, called that Black Kids song "so anthemic!" the first time I played it for her; her future roommate; my freshman year roommate who looks like Mischa Barton and talks like Diane Keaton in Manhattan; and Will. Also the two professors who mattered, the Talmudist and the Senior Essay Advisor. You all made it hard to pack up and leave Gun-Wavin' New Haven.

I'm home in North Carolina for a couple weeks with nothing to do but catch up on reading and writing; hence blog overload. (This also means that if you want me to write something for money, now is a good time to ask...)

No comments:

Post a Comment